Play Teach Your Monster to read. This is a free game which can be accessed on the computer, tablet and mobile. When creating your account make sure you select Fun with words. First steps may be too easy for us now we know so many sounds.
Today I would also like you to write one sentence about your weekend.
What did you do?
Did you go on a walk? What did you see?
What games did you play?
Don't forget to count the words in your sentence first.
Have a go at making Crumpet Pizzas.
You will need
1. Heat the grill to high. Lightly toast the crumpets in a toaster or under the grill. Meanwhile, mix the passata, ketchup and oregano together in a bowl. Season.
2. Chop your chosen toppings into small pieces – young children can tear basil, or chop soft veg in a cup using safety scissors.
3. Line a baking tray with foil.
4. Spread the sauce over the crumpets, then top with the veg and cheese.
5. Arrange on the tray and grill for 3-4 mins, until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
6.Leave to cool slightly before eating
This week in Collective Worship we are looking at Trust. Watch the Treasure Champs video below to find out about trust.
Questions to think about
What does trust mean?
Who can you trust?
Who shouldn’t you trust?
What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
What part does trust play in your relationships with your friends and family? How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?